Peace out 2016.
We have had some good times, challenges, gains and losses. I am not leaving this year feeling balanced, if I am being honest. 2016 was the year of needing this and having to buy that. It didn’t leave us much money for fun and adventures as we would of liked. Don’t get me wrong I am always thankful for our health and what we have, I am just hoping 2017 doesn’t need a new car, or a new knee.
I have lost my balance, and I am kinda over it. Maybe that is the Libra in me, or maybe it’s because my body isn’t where I want it. There are places I need to see, roads I need to ride my motorcycle on, and new things I crave to experience. I can’t remember the last time I felt uncomfortable. That scared feeling in the pit of your stomach telling you might fail, die, or do some epic shit. I want to feel that powerful feeling of learning and growing. So that is what I will do. I know how to dream, but I also know how to get shit done.
1. Maintain goal weight & No more weight fluctuations. I am not getting any younger and the gain 10lbs lose 10lbs habit has got to go! ( ew, how basic is weight goals for a new year.ha)
2. Keep up with emails and app/phone stuff. At this moment I have 6,100 emails I need to delete, and 33 apps to do that reload thing too.
3. TRAVEL!!! A new country for sure this year! Ireland & England. Also take more sporadic weekend trips.
4. Learn a second language.
5. More rowdy weekends. I want to ride my motorcycle on bike weeks and let my hair down.
6.Read two books a month.
7. Do epic shit. I am not for sure on what this is yet, but I do know I am going to try to get that gut dropping feeling more often this year.
8. Stop being a ” I will do that tomorrow person.”
9. Pay off three Bills
10. Build this blog to it’s full potential and keep it true to me.
” I don’t know where I’m going from here, but I promise it won’t be boring.”